Campsites are FREE on Wednesdays if you stay at least one other night.
2 FREE Heated Pools
FREE Children's Pool includes a Mini Water-Slide
Pools are open from Memorial Day to Labor Day
FREE Illuminated Jumping Pillow
Picturesque Tent, RV, and Seasonal Camping
FREE Illuminated Sand Volleyball
FREE Illuminated Basketball
FREE Sandy Swimming Area
450 Foot Boat Marina
Leave your boat in the water while you stay for FREE!
Check out our Boat Rental Rates Here
Fish our three acre Man-Made & Stocked Lake Arrowhead
No Fishing License Required
Tons of Activities!!
See our Calendar of Events
- Free WIFI Internet on every site!
- Daily Sites with water + electric, and water + electric + sewer
- Seasonal Sites, all with sewer.
- 12 Deluxe Cabins for rent!
- Outdoor Pavilion in recreation field.
- 240 Spacious Campsites on 60 acres wooded with mostly oaks. All sites have running water and either 30 or 50 amp electricity.
- Dump Station- Free use by our campers.
- Well-Stocked Convenience Store and Snack Bar with hand-dipped ice cream cones, beer, soda, candy, groceries, firewood, gasoline, and propane for sale.
- Picnic Table and Fire Pit at each site
- Safe Children's Playground
- Large Recreation Field
- Video Game Arcade
Area's Largest Flea Market Every Saturday,
May Through October In Princeton
Five Golf Courses Within 30 Minutes
Historic Green Lake Just 20 Minutes Away
Nearby Wisconsin Dells Less Than 1 Hour Away
Oshkosh And The EAA Air Museum Less Than 1 Hour Away
Lakes And Rivers Galore - Most With Public Access
Hunting and Fishing Paradise
- With Many Public Hunting Grounds
Only 1 hour from Madison, the Fox Valley, and Stevens Point
2 hours from Milwaukee
3 hours from Chicago, Rockford
(920) 295-3000 | W781 Fox Court, Montello, WI 53949
Home | Calendar | Rates | Campground Map | Get to Know Us
Find Us | Rentals | Trailer Sales | Cabins | Seasonals
Facebook | YouTube |
There are still cabins available for Labor Day Weekend
Call us at 920-295-3000 to reserve.